 Announcements / 2571
2570  |  2572
Subject:
BrickFest 2004 Event-Graphic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:59:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The BrickFest™ Committee invites the designers and artists of the community to submit graphic ideas/artwork for the Official BrickFest 2004 Event Graphic, which will commemorate the 5th Anniversary of BrickFest in Washington, DC. The selected graphic may be used on the event T-shirt, train container BrickFest minifig and on other related materials. So this would be a great opportunity for exposure for the winner.

The Event Graphic should appeal to the broadest spectrum of LEGO fans, exemplifies the LEGO hobby, but does not use the word LEGO® or infringe on any other trademarked logo.

Submissions are due June 15, so start sketching!

Requirements: The final image should be no more than 5 colors (3 colors preferred) and submitted in an EPS format or 300 dpi raster file (not to exceed 11” X 13”. Please also submit a black and white version. Submissions should be e-mailed to info@brickfest.com. Please place in the subject line “BrickFest Event Graphic Contest”

We will give credit to the artist who submits the winning design on the website as well as in the event program.

Christina Hitchcock