  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3121 – 3140 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) Attention: Not all the people who have a PC have a CD writer ! Don't forget that. Also, don't forget the kids, there are still a lot of people who buy a pc for their children to play games, but the parents aren't interested in the pc. (...) I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  LEGO.new drives me nuts!

First, it's this flash thing, but what really drives me nuts is the web club. I use Netscape Communicator 4.5 Mac version, have cookies, plug-ins and javascript enabled, but not java. First, I tried to log in to the web club several times, but my (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general) !

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  UPDATE Re: vose inspection car render

hey guys, the emails about the color libraries came all morning, and i'm glad to say that now I can use all the cool colors from (URL) well as the original colors from color.inc. This souped up render has replaced the orignial. Here is the link. (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) I tried to post this at 1000steine but failed as I can't remember my registration details from here and it's not during the free hours. - start - (snip) VERY well done you guys! You were right, this was a worthwhile effort to carry out and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Sonar and RF Modem questions

HB fans, A few questions for ya ... I just received my polaroid 6500 sonar module from wirz. Cool little gadget. I have the HB expansion board from gleason. Installation looks pretty straightforward with the expansion board, since the pins on the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Nominations for a trainset poll

(...) OK, I say the (URL) Mallard> too. (URL) Fastest> steam engine and a lovely design. Do it in blue. To go with it, an LNER (URL) teak carriage, done in dark orange and white. To come as one set that can build either a (URL) 1st class coach> or a (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  lets help todd/lugnet

Calum et al. Lugnet has been very good to us. I'll be blunt!! Todd and Lugnet are in the process of upgrading systems and require $$ for new hardware. I think it would be fantastic if many of the regulars of rtlToronto (and frequent lurkers) went (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: lugnet.trains.org newsgroup?

Tom McDonald wrote (in part); (...) Boy, I turn my back for a week, and look what goes on! (Just kidding! ;-) I like the BA-LEGO email list, which is also automatically (email) linked to the lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf groups list. (Though I don't know for (...) (26 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Hold on primitives by pneaster

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote: <some portions snipped> (...) Ok, Yes, I started out with a spreadsheet that made 1-4 segments. (...) I have made it a habit of eliminating all the extra zeros out of part files that I can. They do not do (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  LUGOLA Meeting - 6/7/03 - Altadena, Ca.

Hello, LUGOLA! I wanted to give everyone a quick update with the LUGOLA meeting in Altadena, CA on June 7. Who's coming: Bryce McGlone (me) Anne Carasik Dan Jassim Tim Haley Christopher Snead Ash Nickle Brian Reynolds Brian Stokes (The Parts Pimp) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Ebay auction Group

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) explored... (...) non-privately- (...) eBay). (...) the (...) it (...) My thoughts? I think there is a significant who are interested in almost any market posting except eBay. To me, this suggests that an easy (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Fredrik's Loader

(...) Are they wheels plastic, or do they have a rubber tread? If they are plastic, then they may lack a bit traction, but I'm sure it works well on a carpet, say. I'm impressed that you managed to build it from my poor instructions. I've been (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq"

(...) lol. By "dealings", I assume you mean give them WMD and help oppress their populations? BTW: Don't forget, SH was the "lesser of two evils" during the 1991 uprising. (...) Are you saying all post 1945 US military actions have been illegal? (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Beginner's Help

Has anyone had this problem: I am running win 98 on P200 MMX, and com1 is used by a serial mouse. I just bought the board, serial expansion board, and cables from Gleason Research. Comm2 is usually used by my internal modem, but I removed it and (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Lego Supercar II?

(...) I take it this is because they usually do not have a solid body, but rather just some beams to outline it? I have tried myself to make some large Technic vehicles in roughly the same scale as the Supercars. The problem with "finishing" them is (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Inaugural Ohio BrikWars Meeting

(...) Actually Ken has already uploaded the pictures to Brickshelf, but as of yet they haven't appeared there. I'm not sure if Kevin looks thru them before allowing others to view them, or perhaps Ken did something wrong uploading them. Here is the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: real world terrain

I've created a terrain file that's made up of a mesh. I used a demo version of Leveller, the easiest terrain creation/importation utility I have yet found to use. It is available here: (URL) this link to see an image of the terrain I've rendered in (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: State of .mecha

Hi Bill! It's good to hear a dissenting opinion, but I'm not certain I agree and here's why: (...) The first mech I ever built was of the chicken walker variety, the second was an ED-209 redub. I love mechs. Many folks around here love mechs. They (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Zoom in "View" mode?

(...) What about running an external viewer program in polling mode during your MLCAD session for those quick zooms and odd viewing angles that might be difficult to achieve with MLCAD? You could even set it spinning in an ldview window to see it (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Is the word out? (Was Re: 10020 Registry opinion)

(...) Well if anything the SF registry will show us that we ("LUGNET members") are quite the minority in the LEGO market. I doubt we'd ever come close to having all 10,000 listed. I'd be surprised if we ever broke 2,000. And like you stated, a lot (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>