 CAD / MLCad / 1555
Re: Zoom in "View" mode?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:00:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jake McKee writes:
All,

Does anyone know if/how you can zoom in when you are in the View mode of MLCAD?

What about running an external viewer program in polling mode during
your MLCAD session for those quick zooms and odd viewing angles that
might be difficult to achieve with MLCAD?  You could even set it
spinning in an ldview window to see it from all angles while you work.

This question reminds me of Paul Easter's screenshot from a while ago
showing how he works on parts.

  http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=5534

Watch out for the geocities restriction on viewing images.  You have to
go to his main page first

  http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_index.htm

then paste in the screenshot link

  http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/screen-1.jpg