Subject:
LUGOLA Meeting - 6/7/03 - Altadena, Ca.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 19:57:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello, LUGOLA!

I wanted to give everyone a quick update with the LUGOLA meeting
in Altadena, CA on June 7.

Who's coming:
Bryce McGlone
(me) Anne Carasik
Dan Jassim
Tim Haley
Christopher Snead
Ash Nickle
Brian Reynolds
Brian Stokes (The Parts Pimp)
Bruce Lowell
Dave (Lego mecha)
Brad and Shelly Hamilton and little person
Conrad Frank
Scott Costello

Time: 10am-4pm
Address: 2792 Windsor Ave, Altadena, 91001

Also, I need some tables! We have a couple of tables, but I don't
know if that will be enough.

The house and the yard are big enough, so we can take a lot of people.
Also, for those who need to know, we have a dog (General Charlie). He's
very friendly and doesn't eat LEGOs. He's also very good with children
(usually because they feed him or they are coated in food).

I'm not sure how this works, but I will be providing some snacks and
drinks. If anyone feels the need to provide more, please do (and don't
feed Charlie :)!

Anything else? Let me know!

Parking:

Despite how big our yard is, we don't have much parking directly on the
property (if you need to drop something off, we have enough room for
parking lot is (which is directly across the street from the house), you are
more than welcome to park there.

Otherwise, there should be parking BEFORE the house on Windsor Ave or
possibly on Mountain View St. I do not suggest parking on Ventura St.

Directions:

From Orange County:
Take I-5 North to CA-2 (Glendale Freeway) North. Take I-210 East towards
Pasadena. Exit Windsor Ave/Arroyo Blvd. At the light, make a left. Go through
two other traffic lights (you'll cross Woodbury), and the house is on the
right side, directly across the street from the Angeles National Forest parking
lot.

From the Beaches:
Take Ventura Freeway (101 then 134) to CA-2 (Glendale Freeway) North. Take
I-210 East towards Pasadena. Exit Windsor Ave/Arroyo Blvd. At the light, make a
left. Go through two other traffic lights (you'll cross Woodbury), and the house
is on the right side, directly across the street from the Angeles National
Forest parking lot.

From San Bernadino:
Take Foothill Freeway I-210 West. Continue West on I-210 (toward San Fernando)
after the 134 continues separately.  Exit Windsor Ave/Arroyo Blvd. At the light,
make a right. Go through one other traffic light (you'll cross Woodbury), and
the house is on the right side, directly across the street from the Angeles
National Forest parking lot.

Mapquest link:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=2792+Windsor+ave&city=altadena&state=ca&zipcode=91001&homesubmit=Get+Map

-Anne