Re: LUGOLA Meeting - 6/7/03 - Altadena, Ca.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 02:04:44 GMT

Great Info!

Thanks for posting this.

BTW - Did you get the LUGOLA email list for an announcement to that (for people
who don't track the LUGOLA news group)?

I'll be bringing my travel agency and a new building to be announced.  I would
like to have access to a power outlet if possible to run the elevator in the
Travel Agency.

We don't have any extra tables.  Sorry.