  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2781 – 2800 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Minifig Heads with Inline POV-code at LDraw Wiki POV Parts Repository

(...) Done. Added 8 heads so far. (URL) link to my page: (URL) working on that Maxihead, experiencing major problems... I'm deeply sorry for bursting up in this subject. I don't find those "good reasons" good at all, compared to all that we miss. (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Swan Firmware

(...) The Swan firmware is Dick Swan's replacement firmware which is compatible with the standard LEGO firmware (firm0328.lgo). The Swan firmware is available at the link mentioned in this post: (URL) use swan.nqh (available in the zip file (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: NeutronBot.com ::: Best Site Ever

(...) Kyle, Yes, it would be much less of a mystery if the hexagons did something other than just change color when moused-over. It was mentioned earlier in the thread that there would eventually be a picture in the hexagon - that'd be MUCH better (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Contacting people who have said they want to buy.

(...) This might be a good item to add to the list of possible new features for lugnet. Each set could have a link near the list of people who'd like to buy the set that would mail the sublist of those people who have stated (either set by set, or (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: EKBD Freighter 15

(...) Ok, first thing dude, you need more pictures. I'd like to see some pics of the two decks, and of the rest of the interior. And some of the ship from other angles. This is a pretty big ship, and you just don't have enough pics to get a good (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: The wife problem

(...) I don't want to sow seeds of paranoia (no, really) but my girlfriends brother was looking at pictures of LEGO on the internet the other day, and one of the links was to LUGNET.. she said "Oh, that's where Richard plays", so they followed the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: 7 wide

(...) Thanks, I'm relatively pleased with it too! It actually wasn't an original idea though. Ben Fleskes used the same part (in yellow) for a Union Pacific F7. You can see it in the PNLTC gallery. Here's a direct link to the large picture of Ben's (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: 3737 parts pack again a disappointment

(...) to (...) For those who do not know what we are talking about: (URL) how new baseplates often look like... (...) May work, but there is danger it deforms in another way. If the studs loose their binding ability a flat baseplate does not help (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: A field arrangement Question!

Rose Regner <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:Fyu9GI.6Mu@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) to (...) You are not alone! [ on building or age ;-) , 30 sounds good from where I am...] The pictures have no numbers. Some parts they choose to show how to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.fabuland)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Another LENNI Question (geek alert)

Next techie question for LENNI… including semi-dynamic options for filters. OK, now that I've gotten a pretty good idea of what to do with the LENNI spec (which should have a v0.2 draft this weekend), the one big question that is still bugging me is (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Real C/C++ Programming Solution?

Takashi Chikamasa wrote: LEJOS OSEK also supports the program upload to Flash. However, I intentionally (...) As far as I know, this is from the manufacturers extreme limits of operation. I have personally cycled my NXT through a SAMBA load many (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto in National Post!

(...) Not a bad article… (some comments below) (...) Doesn’t the “Land of Childhood” sound trippy! (...) A few years age? Wasn’t the fun-house developed back in the 70s’? I remember reading once that the place was extremely outdated, with record (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Site Update

(...) Very nice, and for those of you who have played Warcraft II ... does the first picture remind you of the human fortress? I could not find a link of a fortress online, so if anyone can snap it, I would appreciate it - for comparison sake :) I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: 9/11 Panel: No Evidence Connecting Iraq to Al Qaeda

(...) I saw that report on CNN on the "Politics" page and right on the side bar was another 'report' stating that Dubya still believes the link was there. I was also at the Freepers yipping ground today and one guy had a whole list of links to (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Clearence deals

First. Thanks for all the compliments. (...) About the ability to sort. I really want to do this, but it's not that easy. This would require databasing the site. Not that I am opposed to it, I just don't know how. The one solution that I have been (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)

(...) ___...___ (...) website. I don't know how it compare with his, but it's got basic set numbers, copies of the sets, piece totals, minifig totals, etc. Since I've been collecting LEGO, (and others, who shall remain nameless,) I've kept most of (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: NSW Class 38 Streamlined steamer

(...) Now that's interesting. Your boiler design is similar to what I did for a GW pannier tank engine, "Duck". I'd love to compare how you did you snotting attachments. (URL) I'm still working on them, but I'm building some engines for a Thomas the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  108V Spark-Generating Contraption

Howdy I guess lugnet.technic is the most in-line with this project, since it uses lots of battery boxes & electricity & such. Most of the story's found at the link (see below), so I won't rehash too much here. By using only LEGO parts & not (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  RE: Simultaneous Control of Multiple Servos

I have included site addresses that I have found useful. (URL) Maker of the Hexapod robot using a buffer of sorts (D-type latches) for simultaneous control. Definitely worth a look, he's put a lot of information into this site. (URL) Creator of (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Anatomy of a Shop At Home group order

(...) Snipped good pros and cons. Howe about a compromise? a "do it yourself kit" as it were. Put together a few paragraphs on how to organise a group order, provide a sample excel spreadsheet and instructions for use, and disclaim the heck out of (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>