 Sports / 49
Re: A field arrangement Question!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 03:00:09 GMT

Rose Regner <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:Fyu9GI.6Mu@lugnet.com...
<snip>
I know this is not the fabuland group but am I the only person over thirty
that has had a hard time building the mickey sets? My 4 year old can build
many sets for older kids but he would struggle with the thing Lego tries • to
pass off as instructions.

Why can't they atleast show better pictures of the sets.

Rose

You are not alone! [ on building  or age ;-) ,  30 sounds good from where I
am...]  The pictures have no numbers.  Some parts they choose to show how to
build and others are left out completely.  Skimpy on the number of pages
too.

I miss the story line that Fabuland had.  I don't understand why the new
Mickey stuff doesn't include a story.  TLC is gearing this to the 4-7 yr
old, prime reading skill development time, and yet they don't link it up.
Oppportunity lost . . .

sheree