  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1621 – 1640 of about 86000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 'My recent LUGNET Posts' idea

(...) To me, too - cool idea. And I can definitely see usefulness, finding your own posts, finding people's pages without multiple searches, etc. (...) Yeah... After all, how many discrepancies do you forsee/approximate within less than 1000 people? (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.453)

  Re: I believe in GoodWill!

(...) I suspect the actual links get stripped out at least in part because not everyone reads lugnet on the web-- one of the really uber-cool genius things about lugnet is that it's accessible via email and as a "usenet" style news server, as well, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.453)

  Re: Studfest VI: The Web Page

(...) Done deal. I have also added a link to Kevin's site, as well as finished his profile. DaveL, since you've got a site going, that makes your profile next - if you check a couple of profiles you'll see its a very simple formula (only some of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 2.453)

  A flashback from my talkative age

Dear lugnet: Boy, today has been such a flashback for me. It's been a day taken out from two years ago and randomly stuck in this year! I haven't had so much time on my hands since about May or June 2000. My tests are over, the new semester doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)

how, deep
(score: 2.453)

  pbForth is fun!

I had approached pbForth two or three times in the past, always failing to manage what I thought was a steep learning curve. The truth is I probably was too lazy to put the necessary attention into it, or I was in a hurry to program my robots to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

how, link
(score: 2.452)

  Re: Tables....

(...) Yeap. I think some of the other clubs came to the conculsion that you need 2x+2 legs, where x equals the number of tables you have. This does seem to work for most layouts, although if you wanted each table to be able to stand on it's own, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

how, deep
(score: 2.452)

  pbForth is fun!

I had approached pbForth two or three times in the past, always failing to manage what I thought was a steep learning curve. The truth is I probably was too lazy to put the necessary attention into it, or I was in a hurry to program my robots to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.452)

  Re: Gaming at AFOL cons

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3C77FBB9.FA7EC7...ing.com... (...) Yes, but noting your overview of BricksWest in "Frank's Big BricksWest Adventure" the gathering may need to be longer. (...) Planning for events will be (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.gaming)

how, deep
(score: 2.452)

  Re: I've said enough...

(...) Ditto to this and all that followed. I've been chomping at the bit all week, just dying to jump in, but didn't for much the same reasons. At this point I would like to share a few observations, but only because I'm preparing to take my monthly (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.451)

  Search Syntax Help Needed

I need help searching through articles on LUGNET!! How do I specify that I want to search for an exact phrase? Do I enclose the phrase in quotes or parentheses? Something else? Can I look up articles by specifying a date? If so, how do I do that? (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.451)

  Union Pacific GP-15 by Brian Stokes

(Brian Stokes is posting this message using Brad's computer) This is a GP-15 in the Union Pacific color scheme. You can find pictures on Brickshelf on the link below. (URL) was built around a month ago and took about 5 hours. A neat aspect of the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 2.451)

  Re: IR control

John, Like you, I recently purchased a Handy Board from Acroname. After doing quite a bit of research on the Internet to determine what my first experimental robotics platform should be, I felt confident that the Handy Board was the best choice. If (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 2.451)

  Just some really basic questions...

Okay, I'm really new to the whole NQC thing and have visited Amazon and ordered a couple books, but I've got some rather high level, I guess for lack of a better term, questions... I can store up to three program in my RCX. Correct? What's the best (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

how, link
(score: 2.451)

  Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there?

(...) Wondered what happened with that. (My brown hull is still patiently waiting for inspiration.) I added a text link for 6250 to the BF and will put the image in when I get it scanned. Thanks for the correction! Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

how, link
(score: 2.450)

  Re: Stick in the mud...

(...) OK, it's now fixed. It wasn't as easy as I'd hoped, but what I kluged up is plenty safe. Now, if you now type in the URL without the trailing slash: (URL) will silently auto-forward you to the correct URL: (URL) for if you type it in wrong by (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.450)

  Re: HTML links via web interface?

(...) G'day Todd, You mean all he had to type was this?: [posted without enclosing <>] set:6949 Robo Guardian [posted with enclosing <>] <set:6949 Robo Guardian> I pasted that from the link you gave. How does that create a link without any kind of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

how, link
(score: 2.450)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) Wasn't he way ahead of his time?? (...) Few minor issues, no need to get someone's knickers in a knot over. Just maybe rethinking certain things. (...) I appreciate the work the LUGNET admins do for all of us. Just wanted to say that here. Why (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.450)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Then I have some very good news for ya! :-) There's actually a way to subscribe to any lugnet newsgroup via e-mail -- that is, to have the messages delivered straight to your e-mail inbox moments after they're posted. Here's how to do it for (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 2.450)

  Re: Helms Deep

(...) As I recall, sally port you are referring to was a small door in the wall that opened up facing into a small crease between the wall and the mountain behind, at an angle where it would be impossible for attackers to get a direct run at the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 2.449)

  Re: Fw: Saw RCX brick at Goodwill

(...) a (...) Oops, of course you're right ! The new (2.0) firmware is included in the Lego "RCX 2.0 Beta SDK" You can find it at (URL) the right bottom corner is a link to "Hacker Info - RCX 2.0 BETA SDK" On the bottom of the appearing page you're (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.449)

More:  Next Page >>