  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 741 – 760 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Building help for set 392 Formula 1 racer

(...) Here's an email answer I got from Clark: + Dave, + You are correct. the extra 1x1 is level with the top of the blower. That + represents the axle of the blower. The realpic doesn't show it (no surprise + there), and the instructions blend the (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-07, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.223)

  sales Aug 2-

No LEGO in the Target or Wal-Mart flyers this week. ---...--- TRU flyer good from Friday Aug 2 through Thursday Aug 8. 20% off all Ninjago and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Building sets. 20% off selected Star Wars and Technic building sets. "FREE* (...) (11 years ago, 3-Aug-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express
(score: 1.222)

  Using Firefox ( was Re: Using Firefox on Shop at Home website

(...) OK, easy one first. I use mapblast.com (0) a lot(1) When I get to a map I like (right zoom and etc) I want to print it. But since I am cheap and it's my toner, all I want to print is the image, not the whole page. now, the image is itself a (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, outlook
(score: 1.222)

  ROBOLAB 2.9.3 Patch

The ROBOLAB 2.9.3 Patch is available from at LEGOEngineering.com (URL) highlighted fixes include: 1. RCX Firmware 7.08: This firmware is substantially smaller than the last one, giving a lot more space for programs. 2. NXT Firmware 7.07: This (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

help, set
(score: 1.222)

  3D modeling and animation software

Hello, From time to time I have read posts in this group about 3D modeling and animation software and would like to ask for opinions. I have tried quite a few modeling programs (mostly free or low-cost) but have been unable to find anything that I (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.222)

  Re: Building help for set 392 Formula 1 racer

Dave, It looks to me as if that stack of 1x2, 1x2, 1x1 are centered on the back 2x3 plates (top and bottom) of the intake scoop, so simply close off the rear of the scoop. As to why they used a 1x1 on the top (or didn't just use a 1x1 or 1x2 brick), (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-07, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.222)

  Call for GUI part editor

Hi all, I've been up to my ears in NXT land, in case anyone noticed or wondered about my absence. Needless to say there are "unoffical" Ldraw parts being developed. I've increased my skill set as a part author (previously I've only modified parts (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad)

express, set
(score: 1.222)

  Re: Building help for set 392 Formula 1 racer

(...) Looking carefully, it looks (to me) like it is the latter of the two you mention so the parts are pushed back one stud. The image isn't very clear as the studs at the far side of the spoiler look like they are next to it as well :) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.222)

  Re: Perl-script for reading mail from web mail

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdwvcj1aqi.fsf....uio.no... (...) This would probably be really complicated - you'd have to set the script up to interpret each different service and get the messages in their (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express, set
(score: 1.220)

  Re: ULUG Train Show

Brian & All, (...) It is always nice to that interaction with the crowd, even if it is the 50th time you heard it. : ) (...) It is great to have some interactivity like that in a layout - I need to do more of that in ours. (...) The most important (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug)

help, set
(score: 1.220)

  January 2007 SMART meeting notes

What a terrific meeting we had yesterday! I was really blown away by all the walking robots people built. There were 7 fully working robots, and many other prototypes that people brought as well. As usual, every design was different. Some robots (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

help, set
(score: 1.220)

  The #OBBCSL 'Mini Movie'!

Here it is! https://youtu.be/zEYWym2gCck My friend (who works in 'the biz') got some 'studio time' booked at his shop and we set up the #OBBCSL. He set up the lighting and the screens and I set up the layout. He originally thought about 'green (...) (2 years ago, 13-Jun-22, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.space)

set
(score: 1.219)

  Re: Strange rails - found the answer

Hello again Today I found the answer to the question of these strange colors for otherwise very common parts. All of you stating that these parts must be some kind of test mould were right! As I mentioned in my first post, I bought these parts (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.218)

  Re: How long will train 9v motors last?

(...) NELUG set up a (URL) large, permanent layout for the See Science Center in Manchester, NH>. The layout has a few small trolleys that are running all day long, whenever the museum is open. I've heard reports that the motors are burning out at a (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.218)

  Can't post via Outlook Express.

Hi, I signed up the Post Setup and received return e-mail: </START SNIP> FORM: (URL) The news server is ready to accept posts from you. Note that there is a special newsgroup set up just for test messages: lugnet.off-topic.test It's a good idea to (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.faq)

outlook, express, set
(score: 1.218)

  Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available

(...) I'm still building and finalizing the API. I should probably start posting some questions on this forum... Eventually I'd like to get the API and the Lua table out there but I need to get docs set up. If you can help with install instructions (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

help, set
(score: 1.218)

  Re: another comparison

(...) I'd love to make some other comparisions; actually, some of us have been trying to figure out a good way to do this. Part of the problem is defineing specific "goals" for a battery of tests. A DFT (while impressive), is propably not the best (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.218)

  Review of set 4768, The Durmstrang Ship

[LEGOSet 4768] 4768 System / Harry Potter (and the Goblet of Fire) The Durmstrang Ship Le bateau de Durmstrang El Barco de Durmstrang Ages 7-12, 566 Pcs. (C)2005. 44 page manual: 1 model, 128 steps. Building time about 1 hour 20 minutes. Price (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

express, set
(score: 1.217)

  8466 4 X 4 HELP!!!

Okay, I went to the unbelievable trouble of building my OWN set for the 8466, which is cool because i made it black and RED, with red body parts. I am having trouble with the transmission. No matter where the shifter is in position if you push the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.217)

  Re: French Toy Fair 2007 : Site Mirror

(...) To help take some of the load off of Didier's server and speed downloading for USA residents, I have also set up a mirror of the pages at (2 URLs) thanks for setting up a mirror for the pictures! Enjoy! Jordan (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.year.2007)

help, set
(score: 1.217)

More:  Next Page >>