 Technic / 15493
15492  |  15494
Subject:
8466 4 X 4 HELP!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 02:52:42 GMT

Okay, I went to the unbelievable trouble of building my OWN set for the 8466,
which is cool because i made it black and RED, with red body parts.

I am having trouble with the transmission. No matter where the shifter is in
position if you push the truck in any direction it causes the gears to skip,
usually the rear axle drive shaft gear entering the differential.

I am sure that it is assembled correctly, but it sure doesn't work very well.

Has anyone made some repairs or solved this problem or made improvements to this
drive system?

Any recommendations or help would be appreciated.