  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3661 – 3680 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help With Transporting MOCs

When I traveled to BricksWest, I packed quite a bit of LEGO with me. Most of it went into a large box which I taped closed. Things I brought and the experiences with them: - Red Seas Barracuda, I de-masted the ship, and took off many of the other (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Need help with NQC

I just wrote a program and I can't get it to work. I download it to the RCX and it just runs its motors. I look at the display and push on the bumper and it has those little triagles. So it is not hardware because the RCX reads that the bumper in (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help needed for hopper feed assembly.

(...) I'm missing something here: why not just let them fall off the end of the mechanism as the tread goes around the sprocket? (...) I built something similar for moving soccer balls, and discovered that it's not a great idea to try to put the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help with Old Dutch Printed Bricks

Duq, Saskia, Sorry about the mix-up, no offense intended. I'm glad I posted to the correct country. This gallery has been a learning experience for me. Thanks for the info. I would love to find more Dutch bricks, but they are fairly scarce in (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: MOC: Roboranger Cyberwolf of the 4099 designer set

(...) Oh no!! What have I done?! First of all I'll have to squint my eyes for your next photos and when I see almost nothing because of the brightness I'm sure you're going to do Ding Dong Dow afterwards with your army of mechas. And Dave is going (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: 2nd Annual Space Building Contest?

(...) Maybe a group of 3 or so could come up with a set of rules. I'd be willing to help out here. I'd also be happy to do the contest page. If so, I'd host it here on Lugnet and use Brickshelf for images. And in 5 or so years when we get around to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) I have got 18 of these figs; 12 of which I have had since I opened the boxes about 1983 or so. I thought 18 was a lot. Guess I was wrong. My grand total of all Castle figs must be over 1,000 but I have never counted and I haven't lined them up (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Help with train show.

A couple of people have shown interest in doing a train layout at MARSFIELD - NSW. June 8-10, 2002 at the Epping Boys High School, Cnr Epping Rd & Vimera Rd, Marsfield. Open 10am-5pm (Sat/Sun/Mon). Admission $8/$4/$20. Organised by the Epping Model (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: ebay: auction help and 5986, Amazon Ancient Ruins

George Haberberger wrote in message ... (...) Main reason IMO is that the other auction started at 1.00 and yours at 20.00. So anyone looking for that set would naturally put their first bid on the other one since it was (then) lower: once people (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help generating images of ALL parts in ALL colors

(...) Perhaps you can use this excel macro to do your job. First copy the excel macro to a module sheet. You put up a worksheet with the path in cell A1 and all the partfiles you want a bitmap of in column 1 starting from A2 downwards. One thing to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: HELP!!!

(...) That's only true when you're dealing with a cool Consumer Support department (of which The LEGO Company is a rare example). When I bought the TRU-exclusive Hasbro TIE Interceptor (one of only two copies shipped to the local store), and (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: HELP!

(...) lego. (...) And some of us with huge collections never get around to building much because we're always at the store or sorting pieces.... I think a key thing is to decide on a theme of interest, and work for a while in that theme, buying sets (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: My average set

(...) Worse than Y2K....more impactive than IPV6 ...its..... TLA Overload. Yes...you heard it here first... Three Letter Acronym Overload 2005 is the year we completely ran out of three letter acronyms. Due to increasing use of TLA's in the computer (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com]

(...) Okay, now I really have to propose this idea that's been banging around in my head for the past few weeks. The motivations come, in part, from my work organizing and grading my EQMM collection[1] and from reading the LUGNET Plan[2]. I think (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  first timer help - looking for a part

I'm aspiring to built the cars & engines from Ben's "April Fool's" group of trains. (URL) never used LDraw or MLCad, so I downloaded the various installation packages and got everything set up right. Or so I think. When I open one of the mpd files (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Modules, Can You Help? (Was Re: Possible BOO BOO)

(...) Looks like you use the modules as table tops only - do you have any plans to add folding or bolt-on legs? Am I correct in assuming (after browsing some pics from (URL) you use existing tables to set these modules on? I'm kinda running with (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Help with restoring old LEGO parts?

Hi, I have aquired a significant part of my LEGO collection from the children of friends and neighbors. The up-side of this is that I can get about $500-$1000 worth of LEGO for only about $50-$100. Furthermore, these collections often contain older (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  I need some help with BrikTrak

Hello, I've been trying to resolve a problem I've been having with BrikTrak, but so far have not been able to figure it out on my own and have not been able to find anyone else who could help me. I would like to use BrikTrak (build .228) to part out (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Making Tables...

I will be making 2 20x40 and 1 40x40 table either this weekend or next (The 12th or the 19th). I know that many of you are pandering to Shaun's needs for Brikwars but if anyone would like to assist in assembling the tables the help would be (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  weights of sets

Hello All, I tried searching News for this to no avail. Is there anywhere to find out how much a set weighs? Thanks for your help. Tom Tavrides (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

More:  Next Page >>