 Marketplace / Auctions / 9272
Re: ebay: auction help and 5986, Amazon Ancient Ruins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 15:27:56 GMT

George Haberberger wrote in message ...
Sadly,

My auction ends first. Really, I searched ebay to make sure no one else was
selling this set.

Main reason IMO is that the other auction started at 1.00 and yours at
20.00. So anyone looking for that set would naturally put their first bid on
the other one since it was (then) lower: once people are hooked into a
specific auction they tend to stay with it rather than moving to a different
one for the same item.

You may well end up with one $20 bid at the last minute :-(

Bad luck another auction starting so soon after yours at a lower price, it
happened to me several times too, and was always annoying.

Kevin
NEW shopping mall kit, 1328 pieces!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mall.htm
TOWN Lego Building contest results: