 Marketplace / Auctions / 9266
ebay: auction help and 5986, Amazon Ancient Ruins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 14:19:38 GMT

Hello,

I'm selling my first item on ebay, a 5986 I got a Target a few summers back.
Oddly though, no one is interested in it, but the same thing from another
ebay seller is up to $56,
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&ebaytag1code=0&query=5986

Does anyone have any ideas why, is it because my picture is poor, or my ebay
ranking is low?

Thanks,

George