 Marketplace / Auctions / 9268
Re: ebay: auction help and 5986, Amazon Ancient Ruins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 15:08:47 GMT

Sadly,

My auction ends first. Really, I searched ebay to make sure no one else was
selling this set.

Any questions, let me know.

George

In lugnet.market.auction, Ken Cefaratti writes:
I bet you will get some action after the other one ends, as the loser(s)
will probably start bidding on yours :)  It seems that the most activity
occurs within the last 5 - 10 minutes of an auction.

Ken Cefaratti

PS - I am wathing the auction too :)
In lugnet.market.auction, George Haberberger writes:
Hello,

I'm selling my first item on ebay, a 5986 I got a Target a few summers back.
Oddly though, no one is interested in it, but the same thing from another