 Marketplace / Auctions / 9269
Re: ebay: auction help and 5986, Amazon Ancient Ruins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 15:43:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, George Haberberger writes:
Sadly,

My auction ends first. Really, I searched ebay to make sure no one else was
selling this set.

Hi George,

Sometimes it happens by chance that an auction gets overlooked.  That's how I
recently got a Poolside Pardise for $9.95 *including* shipping.  :-)

The advantage you have is that you can flog your auction here on Lugnet (and in
a way you already have since now a lot of people besides Ken C. and me will
be watching it).  I'm betting it will go for substantially more than the price
it's at now!

Don't forget to repost about it during the final hours!

Maggie C.