 Marketplace / Shipping / 518
Re: International Shipping (was Re: auction help and 5986, Amazon Ancient Ruins)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:37:38 GMT

I always check 'Merchandise' on the customs form; it is my understanding
that checking 'gift' would constitute fraud (invoice in package, etc.)

Yup,  thats true.

So it was most likely returned because the receiver did not collect the
package and not becuase there was tax due?

In this case that would be the reason. A mistake on Royal Mail that they
didn't leave a card or the receiver didn't want to pick it up.

~~
Mike Edwards
~~
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=edwards-parts  ~ Edwards-Parts