  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3421 – 3440 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Men vs. Women

(...) Well, my twin girls should help offset your blame. :-) They are only 2 1/2 months old, but they already have their first Duplo set. (I just hope that they will develop an interest in LEGO as something other than, as I suspect, a teething (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.806)

  Re: How exactly does one make the hose thingie bend when using Ldraw?

(...) This refers to the source file for the part. You would typically look for it in the PARTS directory under your LDraw root directory. (...) There exist some tools which can be used to model the flexible hose in LDraw. I've made one here (scroll (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

set, followup
(score: 0.806)

  Pre Classic Space spews forth another....

Hi all, To help the HopLab along in exploring planetary objects, the engineers of the era before Classic Space created a platform for Mineral Scanning and Detecting as well as Mapping and Recon. The Uranium Search Flyer, or US FLY, can usually be (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

help, set
(score: 0.806)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

Tobbe, ya only one set and service pack ever. :( I don't have one either. I know of serveral ways to get some high RPM gear configs. Looking at the Airscrew I be it can push a good volume of air. As Pixel said the trick is creating a good duct to (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 0.806)

  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

(...) Definitely agreeing, in fact, I don’t think LEGO will give away so much valuable promo sets instead of extending the promo period; and in my memories, this is the first time LEGO offer Coke promo sets in HK, so HK collectors may not give up (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 0.806)

  Re: Pre Classic Space spews forth another....

And we'll have fun, fun FUN! This again show why this subtheme kicks thruster. The detailing of this is just incredible. I LOVE the small bell with sensor inside - definately one for the greeb database. The length of it really plays to the retro (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 0.806)

  Re: Black faces in LPub generated PDF when printing

(...) I think that Tim means to say is to open the generated PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader and print to PDF. I have a PDF printer installed. It seems a plausible solution since PDF is the native file format of Acrobat and if any program should be able (...) (16 years ago, 19-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.806)

  Re: LPub4 callout arrows vs. pointers

(...) Yes, of course, but not in this next release. Sorry. I'm guessing that hearing this is a double edge sword for you, because in the past, you've taken most every LPub source code update (hint: www.sourceforge.net) and test driven it for me. I (...) (16 years ago, 19-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Canadian sales week of May 3-9

I live closer to a future Target, but it isn't scheduled to open until the fall, so I wasn't even thinking of it. Thanks Andrew. The Target flyer shows 30% off LEGO Hulk's Breakout set. They do not tell you the price though. As well, you can get 5% (...) (11 years ago, 7-May-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.805)

  3D matrix math question

(...) I think I need help. I thought I was using gluProject for the conditional calculations, but discovered that I'm not. I multiple the projection matrix by the model-view matrix to get my transformation matrix, then run the points through that to (...) (16 years ago, 14-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

help
(score: 0.805)

  Re: The Brick Testament enters The Wilderness

(...) Thanks, Bruce. (...) Those are the chin-strap section of white space/motorcycle helmets. I have lots and lots of those now from when I hand-carve God's white hairpiece out of a white helmet hair each time I make a Holy Trinity custom set to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

help, set
(score: 0.805)

  Re: The Tequila Sunrise

(...) Thanks, John! Coming from you I consider that high praise. With any luck you'll be able to see it with stickers at Brickworld*. But could the world survive the bringing together of two Polar Express on the same display table? Thanks for the (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

express
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Robot Arm Help - Gearing Techniques - FAQ

Eric (...) I was querying the efficiency of, for instance, a worm and a 40T (i.e. a 40:1 reduction) compared with the efficiency of a set of pinions to give the same reduction. Efficiency is power-out divided by power-in. A Lego worm drive is less (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 0.805)

  Re: 3D matrix math question

(...) Maybe I'll just automatically disable the scaling when "Show control points" is turned on. I'll definitely disable the scaling when "Show all" is turned on. (...) Having the control lines be a different color won't necessarily help when they (...) (16 years ago, 16-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

help
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Colinear Vertices

(...) Something to try. If it works it would help for several shading issues I have seen. See for example around peghole going through curved surface of (URL) Could you send me the LDraw file used to generate 61069s01a1.png? I'll see how (...) You (...) (16 years ago, 13-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.805)

  Classic-Castle's Colossal Castle Contest submissions open

Colossal Castle Contest submissions are now open! Technical difficulties have been fixed and you can now (URL) submit your entries>. If you are interested in learning more about Classic-Castle's signature annual contest, please see (URL) the contest (...) (16 years ago, 16-Dec-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

help
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Another FA Question

Hey Tim! I use Outlook Express. If you click on the Sent bar it changes the way the messages are displayed from first to last or from last to first. Does that answer your question? Hope so. Adam Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Leaks (was Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) Well, I'm not sure of the exact section (think 10) of 1441 paraphrased -- any country with info of WoMD must turn over that info to the inspectors for confirmation... I'd say that's (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)

(...) From my perspective as a buyer, I don't think it has that much effect for my buying. Of course I currently have time to skim the entire daily Lego section of eBay. Probably once a month or every other month, someone announces an auction which (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

outlook, express
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts

(...) I'm sorry, my english is not so good and "demand" was probably not the best word to express my mind. (...) No, no. That's great comment IMHO. Didier (...) (17 years ago, 16-May-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego, FTX)

express
(score: 0.805)

More:  Next Page >>