 Announcements / 3880
3879  |  3881
Subject:
Classic-Castle's Colossal Castle Contest submissions open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 05:04:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Colossal Castle Contest submissions are now open! Technical difficulties have been fixed and you can now submit your entries. If you are interested in learning more about Classic-Castle’s signature annual contest, please see the contest rules page. Any further questions can be addressed in the CC forums.

We would like to apologize for any confusion caused by the delay in opening the submissions page and would like to thank our anonymous programmer for help with coding issues. We’re looking forward to seeing your Castle MOCs in this contest.

The CC Team