 Announcements / 3879
3878  |  3880
Subject:
AFOL survey by LEGO community team
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2008 23:41:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I don't know if this been posted on LUGNET.   I saw this other fan sites.

<http://www.legokidsinnercircle.com/legokids/eFocus/jsp/efocus?DST=Lego_2009TrackingAFOL&source=outlook>

The LEGO Group Wants to Hear From You!

As Adult Fans of LEGO, you bring an important perspective to the LEGO Group. We
respect your creativity and passion for our brand.

Please take a few moments to complete this short online survey to let us know
your opinion on how we are doing.

We promise to listen to you and use your feedback to improve!

You might notice that the link refers to the LEGO Kids Inner Circle; this is
because Satmetrix, which hosts that site, is also supporting our efforts to
track AFOL opinions. Rest assured that this survey is for AFOL's only.

Thank you.