 Local / Canada / 2583
Re: Canadian sales week of May 3-9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2013 12:14:03 GMT

I live closer to a future Target, but it isn't scheduled to open until the fall,
so I wasn't even thinking of it.  Thanks Andrew.

The Target flyer shows 30% off LEGO Hulk's Breakout set.  They do not tell you
the price though.

As well, you can get 5% off all your Target purchases with either a Target debit
card (linked to a personal chequing account), or a Target RBC Mastercard.

After the May the fourth sale, S@H has free shipping on orders over $75 until
June 15th.

Gail

In lugnet.loc.ca, Andrew Keeping wrote:
I'd just like to add that Target now has their Canadian sale flyer available
online.  They may have local flyer mailouts as well if you are in one of the
areas they decided to locate in.  Unlike Zellers, my nearest Target store is
approximately a 1 hour drive away.:(

Andrew