 Trains / 29161
Re: The Tequila Sunrise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 06:44:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava wrote:

Please let me know what you think!

It's another Tequila sunrise!  No, wait, this is the {first} one!

Wow, that's as impressive a MOC as it is brightly colored, Tony!  You've
captured the streamlined twenties look very well-- nice and clean, and
well-rounded.  It looks fast just sitting there.  Can't wait to see it with
stickers.  Be sure to use an art deco font, too:-)

Well played,

[JOHN]

Thanks, John!  Coming from you I consider that high praise.  With any luck
you'll be able to see it with stickers at Brickworld*.  But could the world
survive the bringing together of two Polar Express on the same display table?

Thanks for the reply!

--Tony

*about a 50/50 chance right now, we'll see what the next week or two brings...