 Trains / 29164
Re: The Tequila Sunrise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 13:31:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Anthony Sava wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava wrote:

   Please let me know what you think!

It’s another Tequila sunrise! No, wait, this is the first one!

Wow, that’s as impressive a MOC as it is brightly colored, Tony! You’ve captured the streamlined twenties look very well-- nice and clean, and well-rounded. It looks fast just sitting there. Can’t wait to see it with stickers. Be sure to use an art deco font, too:-)

Well played,

JOHN

Thanks, John! Coming from you I consider that high praise. With any luck you’ll be able to see it with stickers at Brickworld*. But could the world survive the bringing together of two Polar Express on the same display table?

No, it would be too cool for the world to comprehend! Best to keep an eye out for Jesus while we’re there;-)

   Thanks for the reply!

--Tony
  • a 50/50 chance right now, we’ll see what the next week or two brings...

Here’s hoping so:-)

JOHN