 Trains / 29151
Re: The Tequila Sunrise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 16:48:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Didier Enjary wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava wrote:
   Here’s my latest steam engine I’ve been working on. It’s lacking stickers, but someday I’ll find a printer that can print decent stickers from home. Till then I’ll have to wait till I can find the time to borrow the use of my father’s printer.

Post Mod Gallery
(image is a link, deeplinks are numbered 01-03)

Hi,

I’m guilty of never finding time to post feedback. Be assured that, with or without stickers, I greatly appreciate the originality of your trains MOCs and the care you take to present them to us through photos of quality.

Didier

Thanks! It helps that I gave up and spent the money on a good camera and a good lighting set up, after years of trial and error trying to make what little I had on hand work. This locomotive was a fun build, but a real pain to photograph given its’ length; trying to keep as much in focus as possible while getting a big enough picture to show the details.

Thanks for the reply!

--Tony