 Trains / 29153
Re: The Tequila Sunrise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 17:11:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ted Andes wrote:
Nicely done Tony.  I snuck in a few peeks on the Flickr page last week, and
saw that it was really coming together.  Turned out great.  The cow-catcher
came out very well using that method.

I'm still dabbling with my Hudson streamline concepts... I just wish somebody
would sell a 4x4 round dome piece on bricklink.  Been having a heck of a time
tracking one down.

Thanks!  I love Flickr, it's really helped the building process when it comes to
things like these.

There aren't too many shopes that carry the 4x4 dome piece I used around, but
they are there.  http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=30208

Thanks for the reply!

--Tony