  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2021 – 2040 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  E-mail authentication during posting

The Quick Summary ===...=== Effectively immediately, all LUGNET News posts now require e-mail authentication after posting, in order to prevent the continuance of forged messages. An exception to this rule is if you are a member and signed-in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.cad) !!

set, header
(score: 2.616)

  tuff 'tainer storage (was Re: help me spend some money!)

(...) In my opinion, the Flambeau Tuff 'Tainer is a much better deal, at $2.90 each (at my Home Depot). They have four very long, thin bins, which you subdivide yourself into whatever sizes you need (up to 48 max, 12 per row). Each box comes with 20 (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.storage)

help, set
(score: 2.616)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) The very fact that the question was asked and acknowledged as possible will in and of itself help matters a great deal, I feel. I shan't belabor it any more. (...) Hmm... was nodding my head. Then I jerked. Realised that there is a line (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.615)

  Re: Unofficial Parts Update

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote in message news:Pine.OSF.4.21.0....nbi.dk... (...) But this breaks handling of HTML for browsers that only rely on the extension or the content-type header (Netscape being the biggest one!). Maybe adding (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

set, header
(score: 2.615)

  Re: New 8-wide passenger train online!

(...) Wowowowowow!! Lovely! Those carriages are precisely the sort of stuff I had hoped to make, but have so far failed! I was going to email you privately, but I am sure that I can't be the only person who might want an answer to the following (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.build)

express, set
(score: 2.615)

  MIT Mindfest Opportunity

I seem to be having some problems sending out E-mail at the moment so I will post this here. I sent this E-mail out to all NELUG members so hopefully you will get it soon but just in case you don't here you go. If we decide on doing this I think we (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

help, set
(score: 2.615)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) Frank I have to agree with most of what you've said there... the Train groups really do give TLG a lot of exposure.. and I'm sure will kindle or even rekindle a fondness in people... THOUGH... If these "new" people think that they can create (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.615)

  Re: Help needed with opto-interrupter rotation sensor

fototaker <fototaker@hevanet.com> wrote in message news:FGw9EE.Dp7@lugnet.com... (...) I've never seen the Radio Shack part but I found this on the Radio Shack page. Infrared Emitter and Detector Pair (276>-<0142) Hints and Tips Faxback Doc. # (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.615)

  August Surprise...

While we waited... more foilage IS on the list for production, LD is aware "do you look at what people buy on eBay? (asked as a followup)" Yes. It's not a totally accurate factor... does 1 person buying 6 cypress for 110 mean that there is a huge (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

set, followup
(score: 2.615)

  My Final Word On All This

Here is my final word on all of this. 1.I will refrain from doing any parts development work except for 1 part at a time and i will keep working on that part until it is good enough, however long that takes. My first part will be the Baseplate 32 x (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.615)

  Re: !!!! MLCad V1.3 (Mikes Lego CAD) IS READY !!!!

(...) Hiya Mike! Your program looks nice, but I have one problem. I doesn't work under linux or any other platforms! I would like to suggest a couple things, if I may. Of course, you can ignore them all.... I am very pro GPL. If you don't plan on (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.615)

  8448 ramblings

Here are some musings/reflections/whatever about the 8448. This is really rambly - I suggest trimming the original message if you have any replies. I got my 8448 last Tuesday, and put it together over the course of several evenings (maybe 4-5 hours (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.615)

  Rcx Command Center version 3.0 beta avaialbe

Dear All, I am happy to announce that on the RcxCC web site there now is a beta release of RCX Command Center version 3.0 available. (URL) version uses NQC 2.0 (beta). Note that NQC 2.0 is not compatible with previous versions. RcxCC 3.0 includes a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

help, set
(score: 2.615)

  Re: POV-RAY question

(...) trying (...) lights (...) light up. Arg, (...) other machine, so (...) ambience (...) so an object (...) not) will (...) may be okay; (...) OK, read the docs(well just on that subject) but it didn't really help me. I'm one of those people who (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.615)

  Re: Harry Potter Creator box art

(...) I did know what you meant Larry. What I was replying to was the thought that this might be specifcally a Hogwart's Express (PC implied) game :) I was trying to be as specific as possible by stating PC title. The booth at E3 was for LEGO Media (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 2.614)

  Re: White minifig chairs

The set inventory listings on Lugnet might help you. Chairs are at: (URL) incomplete, but often very useful. /Eric McC/ (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.614)

  Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

I was on the road this week and happened to be in a TRU checking out the selection when a woman asked me if she could help me find something in particular. As it turns out she was the local LEGO rep doing some restocking and we got to talking a bit. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.614)

  Re: Should .dat content be allowed in cad.dev.org.ldraw?

(...) Hmm. Let's see -- well, according to the .cad.dev.org.ldraw group charter, it's a "Focused discussion group for the planning and development of the domain ldraw.org, its website, and related resources." DAT files are indeed related resources, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.613)

  What in the...

So, I've been out of the loop for a bit, primarily due to work, and I've been reading all of this stuff post PDX (which I wanted to go to, but never had the points on my Aeroplan to afford it) and scratching my head in shock on some of the posts (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !!

help, header
(score: 2.613)

  the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Yes, yes, the rumors are true! We *will* be (re)issuing several "classic" sets later this year: three Pirates items (Red Beard Runner, Armada Flagship, and Enchanted Island); two Technic items (Pneumatic Front-End Loader and Forklift); the Octan Gas (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce) !!

express, set
(score: 2.613)

More:  Next Page >>