 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 103
102  |  104
Subject:
Rcx Command Center version 3.0 beta avaialbe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 07:55:39 GMT

Dear All,

I am happy to announce that on the RcxCC web site there now is a beta
release of RCX Command Center version 3.0 available.

http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/markov/lego/

This version uses NQC 2.0 (beta). Note that NQC 2.0 is not compatible
with previous versions. RcxCC 3.0 includes a command to translate NQC
1.x programs to NQC 2.0 (not completely fool proof but works pretty
well). Documentation, help file, colorcoding, tutorial and examples have
all been adapted to NQC 2.0.

Other changes include:

- Added a form to send messages to the RCX
- It now comes with an install program that also set the file type
- Uses the registry instead of an INI file

Please give me any comments you have or bugs you find.

As soon as there is an official release of NQC 2.0 I will make the
official release of RcxCC 3.0.

Mark Overmars
http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/markov/lego/