 CAD / Development / 2662
2661  |  2663
Subject:
My Final Word On All This
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 00:29:56 GMT

Here is my final word on all of this.
1.I will refrain from doing any parts development work except for 1 part
at a time and i will keep working on that part until it is good enough,
however long that takes. My first part will be the Baseplate 32 x 32
Raised With Ramp, followed by the Door 2 x 6 x 7 Frame.
2.I will refrain from asking for parts, models, help with parts, models
etc.
3.I will use capital letters (as I have started to do already)
4.I will work on getting my large collection of castle set models to the
OMR standard and I will not submit any models that require custom parts
(so that means 6090 is out for the moment because of the missing castle
wall piece, for example).
5.I will stop asking stupid questions on any of the lugnet groups
6.I promise never to say bad things about another person on this group.
(If you do not have anything good to say, don't say anything at all)

For reference, here is the reply I got from tore to "that message" on
.geek.
Jonathan Wilson wrote:

have you done whatever needs to be done (submitted them etc.) for the
belville swing, swing stand, samsonite gear and tile with ball parts?

I don't know. If I get the time, I will look into my Outbox.

what set #s used the samsonite gears?

Those I have seen had #1 and #3. There are probably some more.
See http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=001-1

also what is missing from the curved train track?
just the teeth?
i have this piece for real and may decide to finish it...

Go ahead. You have my permission.

/Tore

I am also apologizing to this group, and all the people here for the bad
things I have said in the past.
Also on the matter of that post to onyx that has got people mad the post
should have read:
Are you going to finish those 8880 wheels that I have been waiting for?

The only problem with all of this is that I do not know if my parts are
good enough yet.
I cant find fault with the baseplate 32 x 32 raised with ramp (except
the corners or course) but that does not mean that there aren't any.