  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1561 – 1580 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I would like some help, please... (More Dacta in Canada)

(...) Could anyone with a scanner post it some where on the web. There is more than one AFOL in Canada that would like to see all the line of Dacta set. Martin (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.666)

  Re: I would like some help, please... (More Dacta in Canada)

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 03:26:55 GMT, Mark Tarrabain uttered the following profundities... (...) In this particular catalogue. It is Technic only. No set 9376, 9290, or 9291, for instance. Or this mythical airport, of which I am impatiently awaiting a (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.666)

  Re: News search function reactivated (was: News search function temporarily disabled)

(...) As an algorithmical guess, I think I'd probably attempt something a bit different... If someone enters: the I'd probably want to ignore it. But if they entered: the best design I might want to consider the 'the'. Dunno. I'd probably test an (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 2.666)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

<snipped a bunch of stuff> From the below.. you mention one thing I don't agree with... <more snipped> (...) I don't believe that to be true in the least.. if I had more purchasing power than an adult.. I'd have a BSB and SES.. and 20 or 30 of each (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.666)

  Help needed to identify parts

I recently received a large assortment of old LEGOs and need help in identifying the set to which they might belong. There are two white 4x6 plates with integral 2x4 wheel housings and an integral 1x2 plate protruding from one end. There is also a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.666)

  Re: Recommended Add-On Sets?

I get my spares from Lego in UK - there is no postage chards to Ireland. I also but dacta/mindsorms (sensors, etc.) from the Commotion Group in the UK. They ahave been excellent suppliers - you can order by CC or they will send you a proform invoice (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.666)

  Msg from DTRH - Re: "Exclusivity" at DTRH?

Hello everyone, First, I'd like to publicly apologize to Gene & to Mike for ( inadvertedly) causing an uncomfortable situation for them. I never foresaw or intended anything like this to happen. Regarding the 'exclusivity' policy - as I explained to (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.666)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) I don't collect Model Team, so this does not help me. I am a Space/Town junky so this would not be a good direction for me. (...) I think it would be a good thing to re-release old sets, but I won't hold my breath. I can't see the logistics of (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.666)

  Re: Paying in foreign currency

Hi Simon, posted to market.buy-sell-trade too. There are a number of methods that I know of, depending on how much trading you plan to do: Send US currency: For small one off trades, this is not bad. A bit high risk but does usually work. You should (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.665)

  Re: Case-sensitivity in programming languages

While the discussion to Case or not to Case is very interesting and I hope it continues, I would like inject something at this point. A bit of history if you will. Way back when ( Mr. Peabody please set the Wayback Machine for the cusp between main (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.publish)

help, set
(score: 2.665)

  "Exclusivity" at DTRH?

/rant on Since this will be about a site that hosts auctions I guess it fits in best here. Well, I received a rather unwelcome surprise this morning. Some may have noticed Gene and I discussing the auction hosting service provided by DTRH.com - (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.665)

  Re: Sorry

(...) Think about what you're saying for a minute: If he's hellbent on doing it anyway, it's not morally wrong that he does it, and it's not hurting anyone except himself, it's not really any of your business whether I help him part with his cash or (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.665)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

Kaere Jeroen, So I start another novel. I am not at all surprised by the number of responses to your initial inquiry. Its a bit like opening Pandora's box. Many (adults) in the online community feel that TLG pretty much ignores them, rightly or (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.665)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) Jeroen, I think this (lugnet.general) is a good place. If it starts taking up too much of your time to read this general group, however, or if other people at LEGO Futura would like to join in or follow along and really turn this into an (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.665)

  Re: 1x1 and 2x2 chess sets

Mookie wrote in message <36D9F135.438D0E8B@e...pc.com>... (...) I'm not sure this will help, but I copy the L3P model into a scene file I have set up that has a background and camera effects like lens flares. Since the camera in the scene is (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.665)

  Help! Need piece inventory

Hi All, Just got two old technic sets with boxes but all the pieces were in one of the boxes. This isn't normally a problem as I just build the primary model to see if all the pieces are there. Its far more difficult to tell when the sets are (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.665)

  Review: 7316 - Life On Mars: Excavation Searcher

7316 Space/ Life on Mars Excavation Searcher Ages 7-12, 471 Pcs. (C)2001. 59 page manual: 3 models. Price Range: US$49 RATINGS (Scale: Must-Have Excellent Very-Good Good Fair Poor) Set: Very Good / Models: Good / Playability: Very Good DECALS? No (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.reviews)

express, set
(score: 2.665)

  Another Christmas Train: The Santa Express

Season's Greetings Fellow LEGO-Fans! I saw Adrian's post the other day about the Christmas Train that he had built and it inspired me to get mine finished. I finally finished it a few days ago and have it now set up under our table-top tree. Today I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.665)

  Re: please help id set(s)

I'm sorry I can't help you, Nikky, but I will say that I think your gift has FOTW written all over it! -John (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.664)

  Re: Another Christmas Train: The Santa Express

(...) Thanks for the feedback, Nathan. Prior to making the Santa Express I had been thinking about creating a Psychedelic Train which would have virtually no relation to reality and would go round and round inside a Fun House like set that would (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

express, set
(score: 2.664)

More:  Next Page >>