 Robotics / 3798
Re: Recommended Add-On Sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 23:22:30 GMT

I get my spares from Lego in UK - there is no postage chards to Ireland. I
also but dacta/mindsorms (sensors, etc.) from the Commotion Group in the UK.
They ahave been excellent suppliers - you can order by CC or they will send
you a proform invoice if you are ordering from an organization.

I got a motorized systems set (and some other stuff) from Commotion and it
contained the old motors. I asked if they would replace the old motors with
the gear reduction ones andthey sent me two additional motors for free
....what a service :)

They sell the RCX for about 75 pounds sterling.

Regards, John.

lego-robotics+AEA-crynwr.com wrote in message ...
+ACM- I know this has been posted before but, can anyone suggest
+ACM- some add-on
+ACM- kits, spares, technic kits to enhance the basic Midstorms starter kit?
+ACM-
+ACM-
+ACM- Sources and phone numbers would be a great help.  I've got the Dacta
+ACM- catalog if you need to reference specific spare parts.

I'll second that request, with a European twist - I remember about 10
years back you could buy specific lego pieces from the Lego Group by
mail order.
Anybody know of mailorder companies that will export/sell to Ireland?

Ken
+ACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKg-
Ken Guest
Credo Group Limited
Tel: +350-1-6310200 (New Number)
Fax: +350-1-6310300 (New Number)
Internet Address: kengu+AEA-credo.ie
Home Page: http://www.credo.ie

+ACI-THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS E-MAIL
MESSAGE ARE THE SENDER'S OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REPRESENT THE VIEWS AND THE OPINIONS OF CREDO GROUP
LIMITED OR ITS PARENT COMPANY+ACI-