 Robotics / 3788
RE: Recommended Add-On Sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:57:26 GMT

# I know this has been posted before but, can anyone suggest
# some add-on
# kits, spares, technic kits to enhance the basic Midstorms starter kit?
#
#
# Sources and phone numbers would be a great help.  I've got the Dacta
# catalog if you need to reference specific spare parts.

I'll second that request, with a European twist - I remember about 10
years back you could buy specific lego pieces from the Lego Group by
mail order.
Anybody know of mailorder companies that will export/sell to Ireland?

Ken
Ken Guest
Credo Group Limited
Tel: +353-1-6310200 (New Number)
Fax: +353-1-6310300 (New Number)
Internet Address: kengu@credo.ie
Home Page: http://www.credo.ie

"THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS E-MAIL
MESSAGE ARE THE SENDER'S OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REPRESENT THE VIEWS AND THE OPINIONS OF CREDO GROUP
LIMITED OR ITS PARENT COMPANY"