 General / 2886
Re: I would like some help, please... (More Dacta in Canada)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 23:01:14 GMT

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 03:26:55 GMT, Mark Tarrabain uttered the following
profundities...
Richard Dee wrote:

On Sat, 20 Feb 1999 23:22:35 GMT, Mark Tarrabain uttered the following
profundities...
Martin Legault wrote:

Could anyone with a scanner post it some where on the web. There is more than
one AFOL in Canada that would like to see all the line of Dacta set.

On my site is selections of prices of items available in the
UK. I am scanning the 12 pages in that catalogue, but taking
along time in doing so!
Mr Tannenbaum, who purchases Dacta on behalf of RTL'ers, has
scans of a 10 page catalogue on his site, the address is:
http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/Mall/1994

Mr. Tannenbaum's page does not have any Technic stuff.

Only 12 pages in the UK Dacta Catalog?  The US catalog has over 70, doesn't it?

Mark

In this particular catalogue. It is Technic only. No set
9376, 9290, or 9291, for instance. Or this mythical airport,
of which I am impatiently awaiting a picture!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/