 General / 2885
Re: TLG investigation 1st answers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:43:15 GMT

Jim Wissner wrote:

I guess I'm not a true "AFOL," which clearly connotes more than
just "an adult who likes lego", which I am and I do.  The
acronym it seems is more than the sum of its parts! =)

Not true!!!!! If you're an adult and you like LEGO, you're an AFOL. That
is ALL it means. We must NOT be exclusionary. I in no way meant to imply
that because you disagree with me you're not. Really. Please do keep
posting as time permits. Different perspectives will help us get to a
better outcome for all.

Happy building, playing, collecting, thinking about,
looking at, or whatever else you do with your lego,  =)

These are ALL fun things to do and they all are to be encouraged. We
must be inclusive, not exclusive.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.