 General / 2982
2981  |  2983
Subject:
Help! Need piece inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 13:33:43 GMT

Hi All,

Just got two old technic sets with boxes but all the pieces were in one
of the boxes. This isn't normally a problem as I just build the primary
model to see if all the pieces are there.

Its far more difficult to tell when the sets are Technic Universal sets
which going by previous experience have many left over pieces after
bulding the primary model.

The set numbers are 8054 and 8074.

Has anyone got a list of the pieces in these sets.

Yes, I've tried Lugnet but they don't have these sets.

Thanks

Mark H.