 General / 2983
Re: hats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 07:00:53 GMT

Christopher Masi wrote in message
<36D75A21.218AB64C@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu>...
Hi Larry,

I would buy one including shipping I'd pay $25...I'd prefer <20 but I
would spring for $25 to have such an original. Too bad it would never hae a
LEGO Logo, a Lugnet logo, and  the RTL thing.  LEGO might do there own hat,
but that would lose a bit of its charm.

I'd pay $25 if I had to for a good quality cap (embroidered, not screen
printed, and a cloth size adjuster, not plastic.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html