 General / 2945
Re: hats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 00:16:49 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36D55BCB.8897929D@voyager.net>...
I was at Mall of America last night and I had a hat made at a  place
that does custom embroidery on baseball caps.

Weren't we going to do that through Lugnet eventually, with a specific
Lugnet pattern or something?  I think the Lugnet logo (the traingle and
"Lugnet") on a black cap might look good.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html