 General / 2954
Re: hats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:53:37 GMT

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 00:43:28 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote:

Todd Lehman wrote:
This licensing program will require our approval prior to using the logo in
any way, since we're extremely picky about details such as the quality of the
rendering and color matching technologies used, legal things like the
exact placement of the TM symbol, and generally presenting a wholesome and
consistent image.

Quality peeve in baseball caps:  Roughly one in every fifty I try on
actually fits my oversized head.

If / when you do license the logo for use on hats and you're looking for a
manufacturer, please please please keep us bigheads in mind.

And please y'all, no extended brainpan jokes.  Well okay, maybe a few.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Swollen with modeling ideas, no doubt. (1)

-- Terry K --
1. many, I am sure, featuring Throwbots pieces.