  Search Results: crap
 Results 141 – 160 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: why is no-one saying anything about my parts?

Usually I only stop by this group every once in awhile, but I've noticed this was building. (...) You were designing ldraw parts without actual pieces present for reference? I wouldn't put any confidence in a system like that. I sure am glad others (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

crap
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

<soapbox> I don't see the sense in dividing a community in this manner. It's bad enough one post can cause this much crap. We don't need to divide the rest of the people here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, others will not like it, that's (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Lego VCR

(...) waiting (...) wow.. it only took like .2 seconds for JW's attitude to irritate me like biting on tin foil... if this "what have you done for me lately?" crap is still going on with him maybe i'll just duck back into hiding.. JW, thanks for (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)

crap
(score: 0.856)

  Re: LEGOLAND trains

LOL As if anyone would want to copy that crap that TLG uses at their parks! (At least in CA) Those *aren't* LEGO trains, but rather hybrids that would be scorned in a *pure* group like this. Just because an employee of TLG built it, it doesn't mean (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

crap
(score: 0.856)

  Where's 8447?

Hello, I have found something odd about this year's Technic set numbering. There is an 8444 (Helicopter), 8445 (Rae Car), 8446 (Crane Truck), and 8448 (Auto Chassis), but no 8447. Could TLG be saving something big that is waitng to be released later (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.856)

  Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)

(...) So you're saying that you believe that people will literally burn for all eternity in Hell? That God, in his infinite wisdom, knowledge, love, and compassion, could actually allow that to happen? Why? What possible point could there be for (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.855)

  Re: POV-RAY orange color

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:slrn7rmim9.4dt....UTK.EDU... (...) Ideally the worst times are the times that gloify Him the most, as it gives you a chance to display your faith in Him aven though life sucks (think Job). (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.855)

  Re: LEGOLAND trains

(...) Where do you draw the line between using LEGO and non LEGO parts? I can understand using non LEGO internal devices such as computers and whatever else it takes to automate things. Fine. At least Miniland is constructed *entirely* out of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

crap
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) Please, this is such total inane garbage. Clinton was guilty of treason - do you really believe that Republican crap. He lied about having a relationship outside of his marriage - geez, why was the world not surprised that he lied. Could it (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.854)

  NEA - worthwhile projects?

Well, to be honest, I found one thing today that *I* definitely approve of the NEA doing/helping. (URL) known about the Perseus Project for a long time, but never bothered to look into who was funding it. Lots of private funding there too, though. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Mos Espa Problem :-0

That is exactly what I´d like to do, complaining to all their crap Town jr sets, but I´ve neve rhad the guts to do it.... Great! --Tobias (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.build)

crap
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) If you read the threads you'd remember. No free goods, as Larry would say. One in particular, though, that stands out in my mind, is the one about the man who'd worked for a plant all his life, then suddenly the plant closes down, he finds (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Where are all the boxes?

(...) Oh, I know. It was just frustrating to not be seeing *any* progress reports. As I expected, it seems to be a combination of failure to report progress when the boxes were moving as well as failure of boxes to move due to real-world (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

crap
(score: 0.854)

  Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)

arry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:37CB60B3.98E448...ger.net... (...) What have a twisted? You decry my/our/Christians' concept of God because the God you see in the Bible doesn't live up to your definitions of justice, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.853)

  Re: Foot-in-mouth disease (Was Re: Honest Capitalism)

(...) Did I write this? *rolls eyes* (...) Or stayed up way too late (sans caffeine) and made a crap joke. Which apparently touched a raw nerve. Wow, I can't believe I posted that. Man, I always get delirious after about 2:30am without caffeine (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.853)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) on (...) don't (...) it (...) and (...) migrated. (...) in (...) OK, your original point was to show that morally we could decide which person deserved the bread, and I pointed out that it is very hard, with (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.853)

  Re: Town 2000?

(...) I'd _really_ like to see some sets geared at both boys and girls. None of this pink crap, but some decent imaginary-town stuff. Houses, stores, schools, etc. (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)

crap
(score: 0.852)

  Re: Next NELUG meeting and potential Group project(s).

(...) You are correct in the the MIT Mindfest is primarily for RCX/Mindstorms but in talking with Suzanne at the last NELUG meeting she mentioned that we could do almost anything LEGO related we wanted. Some main reason for this, as I understand it, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

crap
(score: 0.852)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

Ian Sinclair writes: > So many of the readily available sets are crap compared to past sets. > > I don't know when our immense dissatisfaction will get through to > LEGO's CEO, but I hope it's soon for their sake, as well as ours. > > They are (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

crap
(score: 0.852)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) Sorry, I don't demand all this touch-feely crap from the businesses I deal with. I want to call them up, buy whatever they are selling at whatever price they're asking for it, and not be bothered with, "uh, let us check our list to make sure (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.851)

More:  Next Page >>