 Off-Topic / Debate / 1847
1846  |  1848
Subject:
NEA - worthwhile projects?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 02:44:26 GMT

Well, to be honest, I found one thing today that *I* definitely
approve of the NEA doing/helping.

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/

I've known about the Perseus Project for a long time, but never
bothered to look into who was funding it.  Lots of private funding
there too, though.

Not saying everyone's tax money being stolen from them to go towards
this is any more right than for the crap the NEA funds - theft is
still theft, but I don't have a problem with some of MY money going
there.  In fact, I'm going to look into what I can do to help them
out, I think.  Especially if they'll work on getting more Latin texts
added to the digital library.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.