 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 510
Re: Where are all the boxes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 02:52:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, John Matthews writes:

Keep in mind that not all goes quick and easy, and in the end the box you
recieve will have even more stuff than when it started.

Oh, I know. It was just frustrating to not be seeing *any* progress reports.
As I expected, it seems to be a combination of failure to report progress when
the boxes were moving as well as failure of boxes to move due to real-world
intervention. I'd say James Brown has reported the best (worst?) excuse so far.
Ouch!

I hope nobody felt to attacked by my call for response. Some of that same
real-world crap was making me grouchy earlier but fortunately it stayed at
work and I've had a very relaxing evening. Thank you very much. :-)

But it has been *very* nice to hear where the boxes are, even those that
aren't currently headed my way.

Doug