 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 501
Re: Where are all the boxes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:22:26 GMT

I know one box is on it's way to Steve Bliss, I mailed it out the other
day when I finally got a chance to get the post, I have General box 4
here right now and I'm hoping after homework tonight I get the chance to
open it... it will be a couple days yet before I'm able to send it.
Thursday possibly.. Saturday at the latest..
I don't know where the rest of the boxes are though...

Doug Finney wrote:

Are the boxes moving around and people just aren't posting about it or are
they all languishing in the last recipient's corner? We've had news on one
box in the past week out of what, 10 or 11 boxes? Do we need a rule like if
it takes you more than a week (or less, I mean how long does it take to dig
through a little box of Lego?) to get the box to the next person you get
knocked to the bottom of every other list you're on?

So come one people, status reports please!

Doug (waiting impatiently :-)

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy