 Town / 23
Re: Town 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 03:26:41 GMT

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote:
Hmmm... let's not get depressed here by thinking about what Lego
probably will release... how about what we think they *should* release
if we had our druthers! I vote for stuff they have either never made or

I'd _really_ like to see some sets geared at both boys and girls. None of
this pink crap, but some decent imaginary-town stuff. Houses, stores,
schools, etc.