 Town / 34
Re: Town 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:32:46 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

* a DECENT hair and hats selection: no chefs hats or top hats, fewer
baseball caps, more variety of hats, and grey and blond hair in M and F,
red hair in M style, both female hair styles and how about more than one
kind of male hair?

And get rid of those usless cowboy hats. For 1999 i notice that they took the unpatterned cowboy hats ofut of western accessories and put them into the
headwear pack

In some parts of the U.S. you would need a lot of cowboy hats for a
modern scene (there are almost certainly many many more cowboy hats worn
today than in the late 1800s out west).

The comment about female hair styles should have been all _three_
hairstyles (or have I missed another). Of course the middle female
hairstyle is also useable as a male hairstyle.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com