 Town / 20
19  |  21
Subject:
Town 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 00:01:09 GMT

It's getting to that time of the year when the LEGO range for next year is
revealed.  Below is a list of Town sets I reckon TLG may release next year.

- Airport  (Last one released in 1994)
- Town House (Last one released in 1990)
- Bus Station (Last one released in 1979!!)
- Gas Transit (Last one released in 1992)
- RTV with Speedboat (Last one released in 1995)

But a more likely senario is that TLG will release the following sets

- Police Station (Last one released in 1999)
- Fire Station (Last one released in 1999)
- Gas Station (Last one released in 1997)
- Race Cars (Last one released in 1999)
- Construction Crew (Last one released in 1997)

Sanjay
--
Millennium City - Coming Soon