 Town / 387
Re: Town 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 02:05:46 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Frank Filz:

The comment about female hair styles should have been all _three_
hairstyles (or have I missed another).

The third one (ponytails, I'm guessing) hasn't been in use for years. I had a
few. I lost most, had one more left. I hated it.

Of course the middle female
hairstyle is also useable as a male hairstyle.

"middle"?

- The guy at the bar with black hair and sunglasses?
  (see <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/By/Huse/rednu_nwod-4>)
- The girl in red and white striped sweatshirt?
  (see <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/By/Huse/rednu_nwod-1>)
- Mike behind the bar?
  (see <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/By/Huse/rednu_nwod-5>)
- The brown haired girl in blue dancing in the upper right
  section of the image?
  (see <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/By/Huse/Katrines-Dans>)

I think he was referring to "girl" hairstyles, the middle one being the guy at
the bar, and he didn't count Mike behind the bar as one of these.

Obviously TLC doesn't think girls can have short hair.

-Shiri