 Town / 35
Re: Town 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:34:29 GMT

Frank Filz:

The comment about female hair styles should have been all _three_
hairstyles (or have I missed another). Of course the middle female
hairstyle is also useable as a male hairstyle.

"middle"?

- The guy at the bar with black hair and sunglasses?
   (see <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/By/Huse/rednu_nwod-4>)
- The girl in red and white striped sweatshirt?
   (see <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/By/Huse/rednu_nwod-1>)
- Mike behind the bar?
   (see <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/By/Huse/rednu_nwod-5>)
- The brown haired girl in blue dancing in the upper right
   section of the image?
   (see <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/By/Huse/Katrines-Dans>)

All image links from my house page at

   http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/By/Huse/