 Town / 386
Re: Town 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 01:59:06 GMT

In lugnet.town, Matthew Miller writes:
Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote:
Hmmm... let's not get depressed here by thinking about what Lego
probably will release... how about what we think they *should* release
if we had our druthers! I vote for stuff they have either never made or

I'd _really_ like to see some sets geared at both boys and girls. None of
this pink crap, but some decent imaginary-town stuff. Houses, stores,
schools, etc.

I agree, but do you really want to go back to THAT discussion?
http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=11743
Also the "horrible quote on Scala webpage" thread dealt with that (partly, at
least).

Town (I'll say this once again,) is NOT all about disasters, and its high time
TLC should realize that.

-Shiri