 Town / 385
Re: January 2000 Catalog...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 01:19:29 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonas Marcho writes:
Today, I recieved my January 2000 Lego Shop-at-Home Catalog. It seems kind of
early, and the catalog is loaded with all the new 2000 sets. There are also a
few sets in here that are going to seel out quickly, such as a small Pirate
set and what appears to be the last Paradisa set on earth.

There is also a shot of a 'Super ThrowBot' you can create by combining the
Blaster, Spark, and Flare ThrowBots. It's really cool look; way cooler than
the 'gay' Super ThrowBots you can make with the other eight ThrowBots. What's
the deal with these prices, anyways? Talk about inflation!

Yeah, these aren't the only sets that have gone up;
Train accesories have gone up, and some belville sets too.
The new sets also seem much more costly on price per piece value.

-Shiri