 Town / 19
Re: Current Town Projects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 01:55:39 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jeff Christner writes:
On Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:49:16 GMT, "Erin Windross"
<dwindross@pacificcoast.net> wrote:

I am currently working on transportation( Ships, airplanes ect.) I call my
line LASA (Lego, Airplane, Ship, Auto Services) I hope to have a page up once
I finish a cruise ship I am working on...

I wonder if you could build an elevated highway out of road plates...

I think they are, it seems that alot of the town pages are now down or • haven't
been updated in a while (ie. David A Karr, Zachary Benz)and most of the • people
who were townies have now either switched over to Castle, Space or CAD....l

I'm a townie now and forever. Although I've dabbled in train for my
one and only town/train layout I've ever built. Now I'm kind of
specialized building 6 wide LEGO fire trucks like I have been for the
last 2+ years now.

At lot of the trains people are really just 'townies' in disguise,
look at many of the train sites and you will see just as much 'town'
as you will 'train'.

I'm going to spend the winter working on a bookshelf town that will
have a train loop for action in it.

Paul