 Town / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
Current Town Projects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:26:11 GMT

So what Town/City projects are people working on?  From memory I've seen
about 8-10 different town setups on the web but I'm sure there must be more.

As for me I'm working on a city I hope to complete in a few weeks.  I've
called it Millennium City as I didn't have the creative horsepower to come
up with anything original.  Still, the name has kind of grown on me  ;-)

One thing that I'm happy about is the main highway I managed to incorporate
into the town design.  Curiously it's something I've always wanted to
include but I've never had a city big enough to warrant having one.  There's
something about that long stretch of road that appeals to me  ;-)

Sanjay

PS:  A big pat on the back to Todd for coming up with these specific theme
oriented groups.
PPS:  Is it me or are Townies becoming an endangered species?    I've only
ever met one other Townie who is as passionate about LEGO Town as I am.