  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 861 – 880 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Bulk Sales in 1950's.

This week I came across a new revelation. LEGO used to sell pieces via "bulk sales" back in the 1950's. But that was only in Denmark around circa 1954-56, and it was from RETAILERS!!!!. I came across two old 1950's LEGO retailer boxes for 2x10 white (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.529)

  Still have lot to sell/trade

I still have a ton of pieces to sell or trade away. Once again most of my pieces are over five years old so please don't ask for something brand new. I still have a lot of town, tech, some castle, and misc accessories pieces to rid myself of. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.529)

  Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings

(...) the (...) range, (...) know (...) I was originally very antagonistic towards the new colors. However, I found out that they all mix nicely with plain old white bricks. Green also seems to mix well with just about all the new colors. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

old, bricks
(score: 2.529)

  PRESS RELEASE- Lego says 1999 sales rise 25 pct

Howdy- I know this information is three days old, but I did not see it posted or mentioned anywhere on Lugnet. This first part of my message, is a Reuters new article (summary) about the official Lego® press release which is also listed at the end (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 2.528)

  Re: "Technic"ally deficient

Brian Sauls wrote in message ... (...) You've got several suggestions by now, but here's a couple more: * 8251 Sonic Cycle (1999) is one of the best small models I've seen. It's almost entirely "new Technic" in construction, though (89 pieces, six (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 2.528)

  New website up with lots of new/old sets for sale

Hello, after finding lots of good and old sets (8860, 5541, 6921, 4549, 6286, 8849 just to name a few), we are happy to announce our new website for selling and trading at: (URL) for visiting, adri - Adrian Rohnfelder & dö - Ralph Döring PS: Please (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.528)

  Re: megabloks answer our requests (Re: Brad Justus...)

(...) With all of the positive comments that I'm reading about Megabloks, I'll have to take a second look at them. I sincerely hope that Lego is reading this thread. Memo to Lego: Does it mean anything to you that some of your most loyal fans are at (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 2.528)

  My Ninja figs.....

After amassing a good size Ninja army...I felt the need to introduce soe more diversity.....so heres what I came up with..... One day I was in the mood to build without hauling out all my Rubbermaid bins of bricks...I was confronted w/ many extra (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

old, bricks
(score: 2.528)

  Can You Top LEGO Customer Service?

I recently received the 2 new LEGO Modelers Books published by DK Press: "Build Fabulous Figures" and "Build Amazing Animals." I would like to get the parts for the models and give them to my son as a gift. This is where the problems begin. I have a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.528)

  Re: Feedback.....

(...) Buy something from me - I leave feedback on 100% of my transactions and I always reciprocate on feedback (I occasionally give feedback for non-ebay transactions). I also solicit feedback from people who do not reciprocate. I went through all (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 2.528)

  Are any of these parts done/in progress (BIG POST)

I, an avid lego user in earlier years, was amazed to see the amount of progress and programs, particularly ldraw, that were created for lego use on computers. However, I couldn't help but notice that several of ldraw's parts are missing, and as the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old, bricks
(score: 2.527)

  My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)

Yesterday I had a neat experiance with my in-laws who were over for the afternoon. First a little background. My in-laws are well aware of my LEGO addiction and I have always felt a bit uncomfortable around them because I got the definite fealing (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.527)

  LEGO Pentominoes

This might be old news to some folks, but I thought people might be interested in this webpage (not mine): (URL) diagrams how to make Pentominoes out of LEGO bricks. This, of course, is not a terribly difficult thing to do, but it is nice to see it (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.527)

  Re: Help to identify a train set !!

(...) sets. (...) motor (...) I (...) and the (...) larger (...) In (...) lastly (...) Dear Steven! I would bet you have got the 127 set, even if the printed bricks of your set look like the one from 116. Maybe Lego has used the changed version (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.527)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) Here's (...) :) I know you guys got a bunch more "eye level" shots than I did-- can't wait to see some of these... (...) Yeah, the more I look at it, the more I like it-- I have a feeling I'm going to love the final result! (...) I like the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

old, bricks
(score: 2.527)

  Removing ink and some weird marks

Hello, I've just received one of these in pretty bad shape: (URL) There is a big ink blob in one corner that I intend to clean up, but without damaging the painted pattern on the baseplate; also, a number of unidentifiable marks (similar to rubber (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.527)

  Re: I have these sets but can't find them in the set listings. Help!

OK, I have Basic Set 125. It is exactly that..... a basic set. There are no specialty pieces (besides some older bricks, windows & doors). If memory serves me correctly, this is a set that has the 4 brick high doors that were used in conjunction (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.526)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

What, separated from (the bulk of) your LEGO bricks? How can you stand it? Actually, when I moved out of my parents house into a condo, I didn't have room for my LEGO collection, so I "convinced" myself I was too old for them anyhow. Now that I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.526)

  Re: Moonbase Monorail: What is the track elevation?

(...) Our club has been invited to the Motor City ComicCon in October. I had 3 modules (old standard) almost completed, when I had a catastrophe last weekend. 2 stacks of storage drawers fell over on to my building table and destroyed everything. I (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.526)

  What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

I sort most of my bricks by size and color. However, I have a large catch-all bin (about 2 feet by 3 feet by 1 foot) if miscellaneous parts that haven't yet been sorted. This bin includes portions of my childhood collection as well as collections (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.526)

More:  Next Page >>